Humeston Public Library

This blog is written by a librarian in a small town in south central Iowa. Originally, this blog began as a reader's advisory to highlight some of the great reads available to loan to our library patrons. However, the focus of the blog was too narrow so I have changed the address and now include anything involving our local library on this blog site. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bikrarian on Day 5 of RAGBRAI

I am riding for the 5th consecutive day on the big ride. It is a wonderful vacation. I love visiting with librarians across the state. So many of the towns we have been through have new buildings or additions on the prior facilities.

Today I get to meet up with my kids so this post is especially short. I'll try to post a longer post on all of my thoughts on the ride when I get back home.

On the road again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home